Vurial Regatta 49 starts the 31st May
We are starting a new series next weekend using 49 any one can join in. How to set up your account is on YouTube https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=set+up+vurial+regatta+youtube#kpvalbx=_qVbKXqOCDvG58gLChZuwAw35 you will not need to pay as the club runs closed races on a Sunday morning with the 1st race at 11:00am. We use a whatsapp group to let each other know the Pass word and when race is up. It is just a bit of fun so please join us next week end.
Neil Lister Commodore
RELEASING LOCKDOWN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Club members will be able to access the compound whenever they so choose to as of the 18.05.2020
- Any club member wishing to sail must arrive in the correct clothing to do so.
- There will be no access to:
- The club house (changing rooms, kitchen, toilets and sail locker)
- Club boats
- Engine shed
- Those in the compound must ensure they are following the guidance set out by the Government.
- Members are required to provide their own food, drink and a Phone.
- A First Aid box and defib will be stored in the race hut, along with a list of emergency contacts. If these are used, a report must be made to the Commodore at email@example.com
- Members will be given access to the water but are encouraged to act on the side of caution in relation to sailing ability and wind conditions. This is to reduce the chances of the emergency services being called.
- If a club member, or someone in their close family, show signs/symptoms of covid-19 they are asked to refrain from entering the club for a minimum of 14 days.
- In the unlikely case that members believe that they have been exposed to covid-19 while at the club, we recommend that members follow the Government guidelines and to report this to the Commodore at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Club policies will be reviewed on a weekly basis and adjusted as needed.
There is currently a vast amount of weed in the reservoir, which the committee is currently in the process of looking to remove
Aylesbury Sailing Club is very much a family club for all ages and encourages an all-round interest in both recreational sailing and racing. Tucked away in a picturesque corner of Buckinghamshire under the shadow of the Chilterns we offer organised racing which takes place every Sunday from March to November and during the Summer on a Wednesday evening. Along with multiple RYA Recognised Sailing Courses to enhance your sailing ability
New members are always welcome to join us, whether its to race, recreation or for our fantastic range of RYA Courses.
Socials, BBQs, Free tea and coffee all offered in scenic surroundings.
New Program for 2020
- RYA 1st Aid Course 18th April 2020 @ 9:00 till 17:00This course will now run later in the year once the club is open again CLUB IS CLOSED TILL GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION ARE REMOVED
- 2020 subscritions.By now you should have received an email asking for your renewal of this years membership and sunscriptions. If for any reasons you have not received the email please contact our membership secretary by email at email@example.com Please note that membership is due for renewal now and must be completed before the end of February.… Continue reading 2020 subscritions.
- Summer cruise 2020An opportunity has arisen for sailors who enjoy the adventure of sea sailing in a very well appointed yacht. One of our members is planning a summer cruise in his yacht down the coast of Spain and into Portugal, and is offering fellow club members the chance to accompany him. If any member of ASC… Continue reading Summer cruise 2020